It is in this universe that the family DULUCQ for several generations, from Gérard Dulucq through his two sons (Alain and Christian) and today Marie Laure(his granddaughter) and David her husband is dedicated to the passion of wine Tursan.
Its vineyard of 20 hectares facing south, facing the Pyrenees chain, is composed of several white and red grape varieties allowing complex and harmonious blends.
You can find our products in several restaurants in the department (especially on the Landes coast) as well as at the property where we will be happy to show you our products and show you around our cellar.
COMING SOON in our cellars.
INDEPENDENT WINEGROWERS OF FRANCE :
• Lyon : Tony Garnier Hall: From 31/10 to 04/11/2019
• Lille : from 15 to 18/11/2019
• Paris porte de Versaille : from 27/11 to 1/12/2019
• Rennes : from 24 to 26/01/2020
• Strasbourg : from 14 to 17/02/2020
• Bordeaux : from 13 to 15/03/2020
Products present in these restaurants :
• The post office relay in Magescq
• The caravel in Biscarosse
• Farm Inn
• The great gousier in Saugnac and Muret
• Minvielle in Ségos
1st Sunday in June OPEN DAY at the vineyard.
MARKETS OF THE COUNTRY'S PRODUCERS :
• Labrit : Friday, July 12
• Hagetmau : Saturday, July 13
• Tyrosse : Saturday, August 3rd
PRODUCERS' NIGHT MARKET :
• Miramont-Sensacq : Tuesday, August 6 August (at the lake)